Re: [Renfolks] STOLEN: Angel Sword

  • swamp bug
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 1 3:48 AM
      I am sorry to hear about the loss of your sword..but sending good thoughts and hopeful wishes that you are reunited with it and the bad guy gets punished for stealing it.
      bug

      replicant <replicant@...> wrote:
      Hey guys,

      My house got robbed and one of the items taken was my Angel Sword. Since
      this thing might be kinda hard to get rid of by theifs cept in maybe a
      pawn shop (i shudder how much they get for it) if by some SLIM chance
      ya'll see it around ..

      It's a Celtic Leaf Blade short sword. Wodden Handle .. I don't really
      have a good pic of it but here is a cheezy pic of me wearing it:

      http://www.rensites.com/gallery/excal20040314/000_0530

      thanx! i shall now go back to drinking ..

      ------------------------------------- -- - -
      glenn
      http://www.rensites.com
      http://www.dallaslamers.org

      "Even if you do learn to speak correct English,
      whom are you going to speak it to?"

      #define WHO 1

      int main(void)
      {
      printf("%d r0x0rs!!!\n", WHO);
      }

    • Abbie Golding

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 1 5:57 AM
          Doh! It was on this site. Here is the ebay listing for the sword. Although I cant imagine someone would post it so blatenly if it were stolen.

        • Neraksnikl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 1 6:00 AM
            This is a dagger..NOT a sword..LOL

            "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
            DRNKNGNM11
            Gnaughty Gnomie

            unning over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

            "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

            Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

            Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
            Mike is #00066

            "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
            ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
            "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
            "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
            "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln

            Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!

            "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison
          • Neraksnikl@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 1 6:03 AM
              In a message dated 9/1/2004 7:58:27 AM Central Standard Time, abi_norm_al@... writes:
              Doh! It was on this site. Here is the eBay listing for the sword. Although I cant imagine someone would post it so blatantly if it were stolen.

              Plus this was his decryption of the stolen SHORT SWORD:
              It's a Celtic Leaf Blade short sword. Wooden Handle .. I don't really have a good pic of it but here is a cheezy pic of me wearing it:
              This dagger obviously doesn't have a wooden handle..LOL and I also know the origins of this particular piece.

[...]

            • replicant
              Message 6 of 8 , Sep 1 1:36 PM
                . : Doh! It was on this site. Here is the eBay listing for the sword.
                . : Although I cant imagine someone would post it so blatantly if it were
                . : stolen.

                heh, mines a bit bigger than that, but thanx!

                it'll probally turn up in a pawn shop somewhere unfortinatly :-\ The
                detective said if it pops up it'll be obvious cuz they don't get many
                swords, heh ..

                ------------------------------------- -- - -
                glenn
                http://www.rensites.com
                http://www.dallaslamers.org

                "Even if you do learn to speak correct English,
                whom are you going to speak it to?"

                #define WHO 1

                int main(void)
                {
                printf("%d r0x0rs!!!\n", WHO);
                }
              • Richard Bear
                Message 7 of 8 , Sep 1 3:04 PM
                  You never know someone I knew years ago had all his military
                  minitures stolen. About a year later he got them back the police
                  broke up a ring and in searching thruogh the house they found a room
                  filled with things the crooks didn't know how to sell. So he got all
                  his minitures back. Hope the same thing happens with you.