Re: [Renfolks] And So It Goes.............

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
      Ravic,
      Sorry to hear of your predicament. I was sent this cute site today..Maybe it'll help. It says my ideal job is a pirate..LOL

      "Lady" Karen of the Blue Dragon
      DRNKNGNM11
      Gnaughty Gnomie

      unning over the mini-mall parking lot, clutching a studded crowbar, cometh Lady Karen! And she gives a bloodthirsty howl:

      "I'm going to clobber you so hard, your blood will flow counterclockwise!"

      Mad Monk's Wench (he's Mike, Gnarly Gnome # 187)

      Strangeheart Fan Club member #00065
      Mike is #00066

      "WOMEN WHO BEHAVE RARELY MAKE HISTORY
      ...a smile is the gentle curved line that sets a lot of things straight
      "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"
      "Do not meddle in the affairs of cats, for they are subtle and will pee on your computer." -- Bruce Graham
      "It has been my experience that folks who have no vices have very few virtues." -- Abraham Lincoln

      Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming -- WOW... what a Ride!

      "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." --Thomas Edison
    • Jessica D
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2004
        Ravic, sorry also........... on a funnier note, for those of you who know me you'll get a kick out of this.....my ideal job according to that sight is a POLE DANCER......omg, toooooooooo funny........see ya'll in 9 weeks at TRF......Oh yea, for those of you who said you'd come see me at Indulgences there has been a change of plans....I am now going to be the wench selling cigars at the Sea Devil Tobacco cart.....We have some new cigars so come see me and say hi and help my sales......      ok ok ok at least come say hi.....
        Jessica
        aka Diana Moira MacGreagor

        http://mail.yahoo.com