Pictures from the this saturday at Silverleaf

  • lrdmagnus@lrdmagnus.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 10:07 PM
      Message
      Greetings Lords n Ladies. Having just returned home from Silverleaf ( the second faire that is only an hour or so drive from my home), I have posted pictures of my adventures there. My thanks to all of  the rennies, vendors and patrons that make my trip there a pleasure every year. For many of you (and y'all know who you are) I cant wait to see you in Holly in several weeks. Now.. on to Bristol!
      Oh sorry Heh here is the link for the Silverleaf pics.

      Lrd Magnus of Corrieon
      Knight Commander,
      Free Company of Outlander Mercenaries

      The Ancient Ruins