Birthday present for Tazz

  • msharperhall@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
      I loved making this tag, too much fun , hope you can use it! Please let me know if it doesn't display and I will attach it for ya!

      Hope ya likes it sweetie!
      Happy Birthday!
      loves ya !

      Kindle
      "the fire starter "
      Chaos squire to Scorn
      The Claw squire to Fury
      Daughter's of The New Moon
      Talon's Terror Tasties
      Crew Member of the High Ship Inebriation
      Loki Gnimpared Gnomie #268
      "booty" of the Pirate Redrum
      Mercenary of Thornwall

      Click to subscribe to squiresofchaos

    • tazz of chaos
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004

        thanks i will see if i can load it

        there was an Age undreamed of, when shining kingdoms lay spread across the worldlike blue mantles beneath the stars , with its dark-haired women and towers of spider-haunted mystery,and chivalry, with its shadow-guarded tombs, whose riders wore steel and silk and gold.But the proudest kingdom of the world was Caerleon, reigning supreme in the dreaming west.Hither came Tazz , dark-haired, sullen-eyed, sword in hand, a reaver, a slayer, with gigantic melancholies and gigantic mirth, to tread the jeweled thrones of the earth under his sandled feet

      • morrigann@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2004
          that is sooooo cute!

          Yeah,       HAPPY BIRTHDAY  TAZZ!!!!!!!