Re: [Renfolks] Birthdays

  • Blackstar of Chaos
    Message 1 of 15 , Jun 4, 2004

      where is this party

      -------Original Message-------

      Date: 06/04/04 18:35:45
      Subject: [Renfolks] Birthdays

      Okay my blond got out without me today.... she left me here.... all alone...... Please Gnomes and other Rennies add yourselves to my birthday list also...... <sigh> it is better you do it ...... :)  who knows what I would add....

      Nova (Grace)

    • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2004
        Blackstar,

        It's just a group of rennies collecting each others birthday.  You aren't missing out on any parties!

        It was great seeing you last weekend.  Thanks for the beer.

        Take care,
        Luna
      • Blackstar of Chaos
        Message 3 of 15 , Jun 4, 2004

          thanks luna if i recall i still owe  you some beers or something .at trf then