Austin Gathering

  • Stacy Dunaway
    Message 1 of 13 , May 5, 2004
      Hello Everyone! Late notice but for those of you that will not be
      making it out to Scarby this weekend, the Austin Gathering is
      Saturday at 8:00. Come join us at Ruta Maya's.
      Thanks,
      Stacy
      www.crittercentral.net
    • Eric Castille
      Message 2 of 13 , Sep 6, 2005

        Hey all, Come on out and show a little support for those in need.  Hoping to make this a regular monthly event (no, not the charity thing, just a rennie hangout)  Come on and show the mundanes what we are all about.  Eat, drink and be merry (or is that "beat Mary"?)

        Koolagh

        Austin Ren Rat

        Gathering

        Hear ye! Hear YE!

        The Twenty Fourth of September 2005 C.E.

         In the kingdom of Austin Tejas at seven of the clock of that eve there will be a celebration at the Dog and Duck pub. All ren rats in the middle kingdom are invited as well as those who can afford to buy enough oats to feed their mounts for the journey. This will be a non-denominational celebration but all varieties of Fair Faire Folk are welcome from Milord and Lady to the most savage and sweet.

        We shall also attempt (during what I hope is a spectacle of debauchery) to collect staples or money to go to Hurricane Katrina Victims. We are trying to get an Idea of how many will attend so drop us a line or send smoke signals.

        Pygmy Pony

        http://www.pygmypony.net

        austinrenratcensus@...

      • Christine Anderson- Byrne
        Message 3 of 13 , Sep 7, 2005
          I would just love to attend something in Austin- dang schedules,
          and appointments- !!!! We will be attending a wedding out of town
          that day-

          Keep announcing- maybe we can catch ya'll next time.

          Wicc'n M'Crack

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Eric Castille" <koolagh@s...>