thx to all

  • kim
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2004
      Well even though last night I removed most of my things from the
      house leaving many things, I would like to thank all who responded
      with kind works and well wishes, even offers for a place to lay our
      heads for a bit. You all were all kind. Off group and postings.
      We sleep in my car last night only because we were so late getting
      out. I was able to park at my friends who had offered for me to
      stay at the last minute. In a.m. I was awoke for coffee. My son is
      staying with another friend right now, But my daughter elected to
      stay with me (he is 17 and she is 13) lol we also have our family
      cat who also just had kittens 10 days ago. We all are in good
      spirits.

      For the ones that suggested shelters, all last week I was on the
      phone( and had to turn down a job) talking to shelters that were all
      full calling them several times throughout the week. It is
      unbeilable that so many shelters can be full with homeless
      families. Here we are the 4th largest city in US. When, and it
      will be soon with so much help from friends steping up, I get my
      feet under me I want to start finding out why and how I can help.
      You just dont know what will happen from one day to the next. This
      could happen to anyone. I was working at a good job going to school
      and bomb shit snowballs. We got to stop saing "NIMBY" and realize
      that maybe you can be next. Yes, alot of those guys that stand on
      the courners are scams or guys just wanting a drink, But it's the
      ones that you dont see that needing our help.
      Thanks again to all of you. You will be seeing me soon at next
      gathering to give you that face to face thx. May your higher power
      bless you mightly.
      Kim
    • Necro of Chaos
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2004
        Hi Kim,You probobly don't know me but when your friends offer a place to crash....TAKE IT. it's gotta beat sleeping in a car,[oh my acheing neck]. Leave your pride in the trunk of your car. We help each other out all the time. The stories we we could tell,modesty forbids. Reconsider the invites you've been given.

        kim <kymlou96@...> wrote:
[...]

        Yahoo! Groups Links

          Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
          Player of the Xylophone of Doom
          Harbinger of the doomed weasel
          Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
          Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
          Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
          Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
          Member of the Claw
          Member of Trash Tribe
          Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
          Chaos badge# 0136
          Booser
          Necrognome                 Cheers!  Necro of Chaos

      • kim
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2004
          oh no dont get me wrong i just sleep in the car cuz it was so late.
          I was in there driveway though...lol. and even got woke up for
          coffee. Believe me my pride has been kicked to the curb right now.
          It wasn't the pride just concerderation.

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Necro of Chaos <necrofire63@y...>
          wrote:
          > Hi Kim,You probobly don't know me but when your friends offer a
          place to crash....TAKE IT. it's gotta beat sleeping in a car,[oh my
          acheing neck]. Leave your pride in the trunk of your car. We help
          each other out all the time. The stories we we could tell,modesty
          forbids. Reconsider the invites you've been given.

          > kim <kymlou96@y...> wrote:Well even though last night I removed
          most of my things from the
          > house leaving many things, I would like to thank all who responded
          > with kind works and well wishes, even offers for a place to lay
          our
          > heads for a bit. You all were all kind. Off group and postings.
          > We sleep in my car last night only because we were so late getting
          > out. I was able to park at my friends who had offered for me to
          > stay at the last minute. In a.m. I was awoke for coffee. My son
          is
          > staying with another friend right now, But my daughter elected to
          > stay with me (he is 17 and she is 13) lol we also have our family
          > cat who also just had kittens 10 days ago. We all are in good
          > spirits.
          >
          > For the ones that suggested shelters, all last week I was on the
          > phone( and had to turn down a job) talking to shelters that were
          all
          > full calling them several times throughout the week. It is
          > unbeilable that so many shelters can be full with homeless
          > families. Here we are the 4th largest city in US. When, and it
          > will be soon with so much help from friends steping up, I get my
          > feet under me I want to start finding out why and how I can help.
          > You just dont know what will happen from one day to the next. This
          > could happen to anyone. I was working at a good job going to
          school
          > and bomb shit snowballs. We got to stop saing "NIMBY" and realize
          > that maybe you can be next. Yes, alot of those guys that stand on
          > the courners are scams or guys just wanting a drink, But it's the
          > ones that you dont see that needing our help.
          > Thanks again to all of you. You will be seeing me soon at next
          > gathering to give you that face to face thx. May your higher
          power
          > bless you mightly.
          > Kim

          Service.

          > Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
          > Player of the Xylophone of Doom
          > Harbinger of the doomed weasel
          > Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
          > Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
          > Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
          > Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
          > Member of the Claw
          > Member of Trash Tribe
          > Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
          > Chaos badge# 0136
          > Booser
          > Necrognome Cheers! Necro of Chaos

        • Billy T.
          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2004
            Fair enough,just thought i'd chime in and let ya know.

          • kim loukanis
            Message 5 of 5 , May 1, 2004
              Thats cool and thx i always like upfront and to the point people.