Re: [Renfolks] Re: homeless

  • Blackstar of Chaos
    Message 1 of 16 , May 1, 2004
      hey scorch how have you been . please dont tell anyone i have a reputation to live up to.  lol

      Message 2 of 16 , May 1, 2004
        Hey blackstar! What's up Bruthaaaaaaa!!!!

        Blackstar of Chaos <blackstar@...> wrote:
        hey scorch how have you been . please dont tell anyone i have a reputation to live up to.  lol

        > hi kim this is blackstar.dont know if i ever met you.but i live on
        your side
        > of town.if you want you can stay here .maybe it will give you a
        couple of
        > days to find something. i live on eldorado blvd.

        You know what Blackstar? That armour, those horns, and that
        intimidating scowl are decieving...you are a really great person
        underneath it all. But don't worry I promise not to tell!

        Love ya bro...
        Scorch

          Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
          Player of the Xylophone of Doom
          Harbinger of the doomed weasel
          Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
          Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
          Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
          Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
          Member of the Claw
          Member of Trash Tribe
          Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
          Chaos badge# 0136
          Booser
          Necrognome                 Cheers!  Necro of Chaos