items for sale

  • Warlord Talon of Caerleon
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004
      Hello every one. Just a note ,......Morri and Talon have a small
      collection of items that we are trying to sell.
      We are thinking about putting some of the items on E-Bay.
      Wondering if anyone is interested in buying them.

      We have a good collection of odd coins -(if you know anything about coins,
      we'd like to talk to you).- Some are pretty old.

      We have a Sidewinder 3D Pro joystick compatable for Windows 95 only and the
      Flightsimulator 95 game. it is old, make an offer.

      Word document attached, showing Original VHS movies for sale. All in great
      shape and all are originals, not copies.

      thanks for your time

      ---
    • Cynthia K Paris
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2004