Batten down the hatches!!

  • Necro of Chaos
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
      Well folks I just looked at the weather for this wkd, 50% chance from Friday night to Sunday. Sometimes heavy. Pack appropriately

        Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
        Player of the Xylophone of Doom
        Harbinger of the doomed weasel
        Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
        Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
        Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
        Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
        Member of the Claw
        Member of Trash Tribe
        Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
        Chaos badge# 0136
        Booser
        Necrognome                 Cheers!  Necro of Chaos

    • Scorn
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
        OOOH mud sliding down the hill!!!

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Necro of Chaos <necrofire63@y...> wrote:
        > Well folks I just looked at the weather for this wkd, 50% chance
        from Friday night to Sunday. Sometimes heavy. Pack appropriately

        > Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
        > Player of the Xylophone of Doom
        > Harbinger of the doomed weasel
        > Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
        > Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
        > Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
        > Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
        > Member of the Claw
        > Member of Trash Tribe
        > Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
        > Chaos badge# 0136
        > Booser
        > Necrognome Cheers! Necro of Chaos

        > Yahoo! Small Business $15K Web Design Giveaway - Enter today
      • mike
        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
          rain is a part of fair ive noticed if i pack for rain regardless if
          it says rain or not it wont
        • generalskull_wtx
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 31, 2004
            Good job then...pack for rain and then the rest of us won't have to
            worry about it. LOL Although...if it DOES rain...you realize it'll
            all be your fault.
          • Necro of Chaos

              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 1 3:00 PM
                Your element name is MUD! HEHEHEHE