Excal. faire

  • Rev. Don Maxwell
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2004
      hey folks.
      for those who wish to follow, travil with, or setup
      with the HoPeS.

      we will be leaving for the Excalber Ren Faire Thursday
      March 11th at 7pm (ISH) from the Chevron in Liberty at
      the corner of HWY90 and HWY563.

      the root will be to travil up HWY90 to beltway then to
      I10 and West from there.
      i am awating the direction from there and will have
      them avalable hopfully this week.

      for those who wish to follow please meet us at the
      Chevron BEFORE 7:30PM on the 11th.

      OR meet up with us along the way.
      call me and let me know where you will be meeting up
      with us at.
      Home 936-334-8092
      Cell 832-216-4618

      please call those in the HoPeS that DONT have email
      and let them know.

      there will me MUCH drumming and fun that weekend.
      bright blessings

      Pegasus

      =====
      TEXAS PAGAN PRISON MINISTRY ASSOCIATION.
      TPPMA-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Personal Home Page http://www.angelfire.com/pe2/pegasus12162
      Profiles Page http://profiles.yahoo.com/pegasus12162

      http://antispam.yahoo.com/tools