Thank You!

  • Anastasiia Mikhailova (Stacy Willis)
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2000
      Thank you Momma Windy and Elspeth! I have oatmeal bath stuff already
      here and plenty of lotion. Looks like I will not have to suffer much
      longer! YAY!

      Sidenote: Could everyone send some nice happy healing thoughts Lee's
      way? His sunburn is not exactly "healing". His feet are even redder
      than they were last weekend and he got attacked by a loaded cardboard
      box that gashed his shin open pretty good. I am starting to worry for
      him.

      Thanks!
      Anastasiia--- In Renfolks@egroups.com, "Elspeth d'Mysts"