RE: [Renfolks] Another attempt at introducing myself

  • Kaye Beach
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 30, 2000
      Hello Donna,
      I live near OKC. and love ren-fairs too. We made it to Scarborough this
      year and even the Irish Fest.. Hawkwood is my Fav.

      Do you folks have a particular time you meet a t Hawkwood? I would love to
      arrange my trip their so as to meet at least some of you.
      Kaye

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 1, 2000
        *smiles and curtsies*
        Greetings and well met, Dona Elena,

        Thunder and I are also in the DFW area; he being in Dallas, and I in a
        little, itty-bitty town called Valley View (an hour North of Dallas in Cooke
        County). He is more versed in Faire activities than I presume to be, but he
        lets me tag along anyway. I will let him describe himself, if he so chooses,
        as I just get starry-eyed and tangle-tongued. *lol*

        I am a Vampyress, but these wonderful folk put up with me, and so far only
        have a couple of Faires under my belt (Hawkwood-which I consider to be my
        home Faire, Excalibur, NTIF and Scarborough). I have never been to TRF, but
        my beloved promises that I shall enjoy it also. We have season passes to
        Hawkwood, so if you let us know when you plan on being there, perhaps we can
        all arrange a meeting!

        You will enjoy this group, dear Lady; the people are warm, friendly and most
        fun-loving...some days I get such a tickle from the mailings...and they are
        even more fun in person! Well, the ones I have had the honor of meeting so
        far...oh my...so many people, so little time...what's a Lady to do?

        Hope to meet you and your Lord, Dona Elena, at Hawkwood...until then, be
        well.

        ~Lady Elspeth~
        Companion to Thunder