Just a little poll...Excal 1st weekend?

  • Temptress Tricia
    Message 1 of 38 , Feb 2, 2004
      Alrighty kiddos, how many of you are planning on being at Excal on
      the first weekend?

      Temptress T
    • replicant
      Message 38 of 38 , Feb 10, 2004
        . : I heard a rumor they were going to keep the pub open from 7-10pm this year after the rest of faire closes. Is that true? Also, how much is it to camp at Excalibur.

        they've had the pub open down near the end of the faire after hours the
        past 2 seasons w/live music ..

        ------------------------------------- -- - -
        glenn
        http://www.rensites.com
        http://www.dallaslamers.org

        "Even if you do learn to speak correct English,
        whom are you going to speak it to?"

        #define WHO 1

        int main(void)
        {