Happy New Year Everyone!!

  • Morgain
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2003

      Little Johnny's next door neighbor had a baby. Unfortunately, the little
      baby was born with no ears. When they arrived home from the hospital, the
      parents invited Little Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby.
      Little Johnny's parents were very afraid their son would have a wise
      crack to say about the baby. So, Little Johnny's dad had a long talk with
      Little Johnny before going to the neighbors.

      He said,"Now, son...that poor baby was born without any ears. I want
      you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears, or I'm really
      going to spank your butt when we get back home."

      I promise not to mention his ears at all," said Little Johnny.
      At the neighbors's home, Little Johnny leaned over the crib and
      touched the baby's hand. He looked at it's mother and said,
      "Oh, what a beautiful little ba by!"

      The mother, who had braced herself for Johnny's comment, was
      pleasantly surprised and said, "Thank you very much, Little Johnny."
      He then said, "This baby has perfect little hands and perfect little
      feet.
      Why, just look at his pretty little eyes! Did his doctor say he can
      see good?

      The mother a bit bewildered, hesitantly replies "Why, yes... his
      doctor said he has 20/20 vision, why do you ask?"
      Little Johnny said, "Well, it's a good thing, cause he'd be f**ked if he
      needed to wear glasses"