Re: [booser] Trans-Siberian Orchestra

  • Lerxst
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2003
      Oops... it send before I finished the email.

      I have 2 tickets to the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show at 8 PM on Saturday Dec 13th.  It is at Next Stage in Grand Prairie.   Due to the new project I am on at work I will be out of town.  The tickets are $50 each but they should be great seats. I believe they are on the first couple of rows of the upper balcony so you should have a great view.  If you would like the tickets I need to ASAP.

      Lerxst
      CHAOS
      Member of The Claw Threotine Council
      Cabin Boy of the Dark Scorpion
      DRNKNGNM# 26 - The G¬ínebriated  Gnome
      Legion of the Skull -  Sgt. of the Dragon Pride
      Vapor the Green Dragon
      Booser
      The Bardwell Bartender
      Master of the Chocolate Cake shot
      Caretaker of Chocolate Covered Cherries
      http://www.renpics.com
      http://www.pbase.com/lerxst
      "Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."