Yule Ferret/Lord of the rings invasion date.

  • Charlie Tamez
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 28, 2003
      This comes from Tazz.....directly

      The date setup so far, for The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King, is Friday December 19, 2003, at Magic Johnson Theatre. Will contact the managers of Magic Johnson Theatre, for show, and invasion times.

      Third saturday, of December 20, 2003,  will be the 2nd annual Houston Chaos, Renfolks, Nightbreed, Claw, Otter, and Drunken Nombes, Yule Celebration. It will be a pot luck, so who ever wants to bring food can. If you want to exchange yule tide gifts (optional), please keep it under 10 dollars. Any bag pippers or mucians who like to play are more than welcome to attend. This is an open invitation for all groups, or mercs. ALL are welcome, to come and feast, drink, and be around friends. Thank you.

      /Slash\
      Warrior
      Protector of Lady Shadowdance
      Chaos squire to Papa Cliff
      Member of Clan Darkholm
      Member of Trash Tribe
      Nightbreed Army of Earth.
      Claw squire to Lord Kraven

      Do you Yahoo!?
      Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
    • Scorn
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 28, 2003
        Thanks Slash, for that eloquent and properly spelled translation of Tazz orc speak. :)

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
        "Wherever there be Chaos, there be a little Scorn."
        Wielder of the Ninja Pigtails
        1/4 of the Terror Triplets (Quintuplets)
        Gnot So Tall Gnomie #177
        Protectress to Wraith on dark sidewalks

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        • Neraksnikl@aol.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Nov 29, 2003
            In a message dated 11/28/2003 8:11:16 AM Central Standard Time, scorn@... writes:

            properly spelled

            I do hope you were being funny..LOL
          • Scorn
            Message 5 of 14 , Nov 29, 2003
              heheh when dealing with Tazz orc speak, two words wrong is definitely properly spelled ;))
              Message 6 of 14 , Nov 29, 2003
                grumbel grumbel grunt grunt  i am hungry for fleash and blood  tired of the magity bread and foul water

                Lo' there do I see My Father,
                Lo' there do I see My Mother, My Sisters, & My Brothers,
                Lo' there do i see the line of My People, back to the Beginning
                Lo' they do call to me, they bid me take my place among them,
                in the Halls of Valhalla, Where The Brave May Live FOREVER

[...]

                      Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
                      Musician to the Xylophone of Doom
                      Harbinger of the doomed weasel
                      Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
                      Searcher of the Bacchus Plateau
                      Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
                      Heavy Metal! If it's too loud,you're too old!
                      Fury's Squire to the Claw
                      Member of Trash Tribe
                      Crewmember of the S.M. Mead
                      Chaos badge# 0136
                      Booser
                      Necrognome                 Cheers!  Necro of Chaos

                      Message 10 of 14 , Nov 30, 2003
                        charlie!!!! hi... bye all you you guys. hope to get the chance to see you
                        at the ferret or the lord of the rings invasion for the last time this yr.
                        if not ill be back.

                        amanda
                        spoogie
                        lady alla xula
                        master bartendor
                        puddles

[...]

                        From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
                        range of helpful holiday info here.
                      • Necro of Chaos

[...]

                            From the hottest toys to tips on keeping fit this winter, you�ll find a
                            range of helpful holiday info here.

                            http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
                            http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/PJ_qlB/TM

[...]

                                Lord Lobo Fire Wolf of Chaos
                                Alpha of the Wolf pack
                                General of the Chaos Fire Bregade

                                All thoughts and comments presented here were that of Lobo, and do not reflect that of the entire Wolfpack. Funded for�by the Wolf Run association, a subsidiary of the international organization for the preservation of drunken fire breathing rennies.

                                http://www.clan-of-chaos.org Lobo@...