Re: read all the way down... this is too funny.... and click to supersize the picture.

  • joy_of_simon_haza
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
      DAMN!!!!!!!! giggle. Well..... there you go!!!! grin

      THANKS for the LAUGH!!!!

      Joy

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, angie forester
      <angelintheforest@y...> wrote:
      > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3146042998

    • joy_of_simon_haza
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003

        <angelintheforest@y...> wrote:
        > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3146042998

      • Selena
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
          that's too funny, Angie... I can't stand beanie babies... I ONLY have
          ONE because it is a Scorch dragon... and that's my story and i'm
          stickin' to it! ;-)

          -s
        • angie forester

            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 4, 2003
              --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Selena" <austinrengirl@y...> wrote:
              > that's too funny, Angie... I can't stand beanie babies... I ONLY
              have
              > ONE because it is a Scorch dragon... and that's my story and i'm
              > stickin' to it! ;-)
              >
              > -s

              HEY you won't believe it but I have the SCORCH beanie dragon too!! I
              also have the little snake hehe. S