Re: [Renfolks] Re: taking D&D tooooo far

  • angie forester
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2003
      ahhh - the reason i ask is i used to have a roommate named leah and she's into amtgard... small world...

      "Leah G." <leahrhg@...> wrote:

      <leah - are you in austin and did you used to be my roommate...

      angel (angie)>

      Hehe, sorry, I'm afraid not. I'm in Maryland, and I've never had a roommate (17, still live under my parents' roof)

      ~Leah

      AKA Brianna of Solstice (Amtgard)

      Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.

    • Leah
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
        That's weird, hehe. Yes, definately a small world.
        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, angie forester
        <angelintheforest@y...> wrote:
        > ahhh - the reason i ask is i used to have a roommate named leah and
        she's into amtgard... small world...

        > "Leah G." <leahrhg@h...> wrote:
        >
        > <leah - are you in austin and did you used to be my roommate...
        >
        > angel (angie)>
        >
        > Hehe, sorry, I'm afraid not. I'm in Maryland, and I've never had a
        roommate (17, still live under my parents' roof)

        > ~Leah
        >
        > AKA Brianna of Solstice (Amtgard)

        Service.