tonight at fire

  • fairejunkie
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2003
      OMG!!!!!! This guy Potter was amazing!! Of the 5 or 6 guys out
      there, he was like 2nd only to the one who could blow forever. The
      guy with the swords? Ya know? I am impressed because he has come so
      far from the shy little guy at Amtgard we all used to know. Way to
      go Potter!!
      Huzzah for you!!
    • carolemoondragon
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003
        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "fairejunkie" <fairejunkie@y...>
        wrote:
        > OMG!!!!!! This guy Potter was amazing
        You're so right. He was amazing. At TRF second weekend he managed to
        assault a guy and a girl at the same time and have the police looking
        for him while he hid in a port-a-potty. BUT WAIT! that's not all.
        Earlier that evening he was busted for spreading lies that someone
        was going to be beaten up because I was looking for them causing that
        person to be in fear for no reason. I believe he's also the same
        fireblower that burned that one guys face when blowing fire? Amazing
        was not quite the word I was thinking of when I think of Potter.

        Moondragon
      • Teresa Janine
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 1, 2003

             All  I was trying to do was boost the confidence of a young guy who seemed to be the whipping boy. My bad , I don't know all the ins & outs of your group here. Maybe he's looking for attention from all of the people he holds in such high regard & being so young, he's simply making some very bad choices. You know, the "If they won't love me when I'm good, they have to at least deal with me if I'm bad" school of thought kids now seem to live by.

            But hey, what do I know? I'm new here.

        • carolemoondragon
          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
            Glad to have you here and welcome. As for Potter, he's not all that
            young and has acted wrongly and been forgiven many times. Some people
            refuse to change thier behavior and push the tolerance and
            forgiveness of others. It's a shame he seems to be one of them. I'm
            glad you have such a positive attitude though, tends to make up for
            my cynical realism about life. Hope to see you at faire soon.
            Moondragon
          • Teresa Janine
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2003
              Thank you. I have known many people who are like that & I guess he's lucky that he's still allowed to be around. I was at Faire yesterday, we caught a few shows & had loads of fun just people watching. I have been going to TRF for 7 years now, & Scarby for the last 2. I am sad to say I'll miss Scarby next summer, but I'll be happy to be home with my 4 month old & 3 year old sons. Being as I'm 20 weeks now, I think yesterday was my last trip this year. Much as I wanted to stay, the day took it's toll. I look forward to next year. Maybe then I'll be able to actually meet with some of the people here. It's so nice to put a face with a name.

            • tazz of chaos
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 3, 2003
                 i would like to thank every one this weakend that made it out to the fair
                # 1 lurks ( green dragon )  thanks for the usage of the tent and air bed and shower
                # 2 camp Mc suggima ( sorry for the spelling )   for the ren virgin  that i got to enjoy the  company of sat day
                # 3 vamp for being alowed to help with the weading and getting a sword arch together
                # 4 dragon for the loud voice ( for sword arch )
                # 5 O_cat for the advice
                # 6 erick  for the ride sat morning
                  and every one else that made this weak end very enjoyable  look to see every one this next two weak ends
                    have fun

                            NEED BEERAngus - Your guide to Scottish history

                      AND A WOMAN

                   ok just beer !!!!