Re: taking D&D toooo far

  • Leah G.
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31 9:23 PM

      <Unless they've changed the rules in the past few months [the last
      time I played Amtgard was June], I agree. It's not Amtgard. I don't
      think it's NERO[another LARP] either, I've played that before and the
      spell incantations are longer than that.

      Morick Towain
      Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas
      [aka Clon the 2nd level Barbarian of the Emerald Hills <--Amtgard
      character>

      Well, that depends on where you play. Damn new 6.1 rulebook...

      Nice to find another Amtgarder out there so randomly. Do you plan on continuing at all, or did you quit?

      ~Leah

      AKA Page Brianna of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)

      From: "vamptasia"
      2. Re: Re: friday party
      From: "vamptasia"
      3. Re: Re: Hallowiener
      From: Jonix
      4. Photo website
      From: lonewolf50@...
      5. Re: Hallowiener
      From: Marsali@...
      6. Re: Call of the Bodice
      From: Marsali@...
      7. Re: Hallowiener
      From: ladyglenna52@...
      8. Re: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
      From: angie forester
      9. Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
      From: "C. Jackson"
      10. No apologies
      From: "Norath Tovaar"
      11. RE: No apologies
      From: "Norath Tovaar"
      Message: 1
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:24:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
      From: "vamptasia"
      Subject: Re: fire breathing
      See Lord dread he is liscensed to breath fire in texas. You have to learn
      under a liscensed fire breather with the new law changes I think.
      Huggles,
      Vamptasia Aka Robbin
      Mistress of the Erotic Darkness
      KeyMistress of the Army of Earth -
      Nightbreed of Midian
      The claw member
      Giggle Goat of the Goat Clan
      Drunken Gnome #: 149
      Gnome Gname: Gnostalgic Giggling Gnomie
      http://www.vamptasia.com
      http://www.nightbreedofmidian.com
      http://www.theclaw.org
      ICQ#: 3400380
      Current ICQ status:
      + More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/3400380
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 2
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:25:36 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
      From: "vamptasia"
      Subject: Re: Re: friday party
      I got plenty of candy Joy. I'll share *evil grin*
      Vamptasia Aka Robbin
      Mistress of the Erotic Darkness
      KeyMistress of the Army of Earth -
      Nightbreed of Midian
      The claw member
      Giggle Goat of the Goat Clan
      Drunken Gnome #: 149
      Gnome Gname: Gnostalgic Giggling Gnomie
      http://www.vamptasia.com
      http://www.nightbreedofmidian.com
      http://www.theclaw.org
      ICQ#: 3400380
      Current ICQ status:
      + More ways to contact me: http://wwp.icq.com/3400380
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 3
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:39:31 -0800 (PST)
      From: Jonix
      Subject: Re: Re: Hallowiener
      Hey Wendy com find us.. Be good to see you!
      Jonix
      Windy Smith wrote:
      I am dressing. I am going as an purple haired Irish Witch. They call
      me Windy the Good Witch so it fits. We are having a pumpkins contest
      going on tomorrow and it has really gone wild. The 8th floor AM
      Verizon on Executive is really decorated.
      We won't be at the camp ground till around noon Sat. so no trick or
      treat Friday. Can we trick or treat for booze Sat. or will it be too
      late.
      Momma Windy
      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie" wrote:
      > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Salome"
      > wrote:
      > > Anyone got a new topic??? How about, who's wearing a costume for
      > > Halloween tomorrow??

      > MEMEMEME!!! I am!! I'm going in my wench outfit. I thought about
      > wearing armour but the AFB would probably think I'm a terrorist. Of
      > course, I could put on the red bio bags under me armour and go as
      > Biohazard woman LOL. OR put the red bio bags under my fire armour and
      > I could be a medical incinerator LOL.
      >

      > SOOO who's going to greet the trick or treater's with a gassed up
      > chainsaw? bwahahahahahahahhaha
      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 4
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:05:34 EST
      From: lonewolf50@...
      Subject: Photo website
      Here is a new Ren Faire photo website....its mostly Kansas City and Muskogee
      Oklahoma right now.....but plans for others are in the works....
      Also, short KCRF video's comming soon.....Archery Contest.......Pumpkin
      Slaughter with Live Steel and Jousting
      www.fairephotos.com
      Enjoy
      Lonewolf
      aka Barky
      Rogue #773
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 5
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:11:40 EST
      From: Marsali@...
      Subject: Re: Hallowiener
      I'm *required* to wear a costume at work tomorrow - go figure - so I'm
      wearin' my faire garb. ::smirk:: Altho, due to my very conservative, "don't show any
      skin" store director, I'll have to keep the girls covered. Gods, let'm free
      and I bet sales will increase ten fold! WHEE!
      ~ Cider ~
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 6
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:22:10 EST
      From: Marsali@...
      Subject: Re: Call of the Bodice
      ::dies laughing::
      Marc, you put it to music... I'd love to have it as the Hoot Wenches theme
      song!
      ::still laughing::
      ~ Cider ~
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 7
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:13:04 EST
      From: ladyglenna52@...
      We are allowed to wear a costume to work tomorrow. I am going as an Lady
      ...of course....minus the hoops. With me pushing a med cart...the hoops
      would give the old folks quite a show of my bloomers hahahahaha
      glenna
      Message: 8
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:34:52 -0800 (PST)
      From: angie forester
      Subject: Re: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
      leah - are you in austin and did you used to be my roommate...
      angel (angie)
      Leah wrote:
      Actually, I DO do this. It's called live action role playing (LARP).
      I play in a group called Amtgard. I don't know what group is in the
      video, but I can tell its not Amtgard from the spell incantations.
      But yeah, its a fun thing to do ;)
      ~Leah
      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Dame Caroline"
      wrote:
      > ROFLMAO... This is something my huband found. It is so
      > something that we would do. I just had to share.
      >

      > http://iworktoomuch.com/images/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
      >

      > ~C
      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 9
      Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:40:23 -0000
      From: "C. Jackson"
      Subject: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leah" wrote:
      > Actually, I DO do this. It's called live action role playing (LARP).
      > I play in a group called Amtgard. I don't know what group is in the
      > video, but I can tell its not Amtgard from the spell incantations.
      > But yeah, its a fun thing to do ;)
      > ~Leah
      > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Dame Caroline"
      > wrote:
      > > ROFLMAO... This is something my huband found. It is so
      > > something that we would do. I just had to share.
      > >

      > > http://iworktoomuch.com/images/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
      > >

      > > ~C
      Message: 10
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:55:55 -0600
      From: "Norath Tovaar"
      Subject: No apologies
      I will not post an apology for my recent post, I stand by it 100%.
      That is not to say that I posted it to piss people off. nor was it directed
      to any one person in particular, it was generalized.
      Vampy I apreciate the courage that it took to post that posting stating that
      you read the postings incorrectly and I did read that posting after I sent
      that email....
      That posting did take a while to write, not cuz I chose my word carefully,
      but because I was at work when I posted it and I was taking called and
      writing code...
      Alsoi I make no excuses if I offended any of you.
      though it was not my intention to offend any of you, the whole thing was to
      make you all do sometinging that you were not doing with thos posts...
      No one was paying attention to wat was being said/they were saying.
      So to thoise of you that stopped and looked around and thought about your
      next posing... You are welcome.
      "I'm seriously going to pummel you in such an inhumane manner, you will
      polymorph into your grandmother!!!"
      Norath Tovaar
      Clan Chaos
      Beta of Wolf Pack
      Scribe of Chaos
      Blower of Fire (Not that one!)
      Master of the Web(site that is)
      Shipmate of the SM Mead
      Scribble of the Trashy People
      Jacob McKay of McCoy's Armoury
      Shoppe #130 @ TRF
      Pete Mize from Mundainia
      http://www.clan-of-chaos.org
      [This message contained attachments]
      Message: 11
      Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:03:47 -0600
      From: "Norath Tovaar"
      Subject: RE: No apologies
      [Norath Tovaar] Oh and I almost forgot...
      I spoke to the Fairy Godfather last weekend
      [Norath Tovaar] and he denied anything happening to him
      no rudeness and I am appearantly not the only one who has asked him about
      it He thakns every one for their concern, but he is very adamant about no
      wrong doings befalling him...
      "I'm seriously going to pummel you in such an inhumane manner, you will
      polymorph into your grandmother!!!"
      Norath Tovaar
      Clan Chaos
      Beta of Wolf Pack
      Scribe of Chaos
      Blower of Fire (Not that one!)
      Master of the Web(site that is)
      Shipmate of the SM Mead
      Scribble of the Trashy People
      Jacob McKay of McCoy's Armoury
      Shoppe #130 @ TRF
      Pete Mize from Mundainia
      http://www.clan-of-chaos.org
      [This message contained attachments]

      Concerned that messages may bounce because your Hotmail account has exceeded its 2MB storage limit? Get Hotmail Extra Storage!
    • angie forester

        From: "vamptasia"
        2. Re: Re: friday party
        From: "vamptasia"
        3. Re: Re: Hallowiener
        From: Jonix
        4. Photo website
        From: lonewolf50@...
        5. Re: Hallowiener
        From: Marsali@...
        6. Re: Call of the Bodice
        From: Marsali@...
        7. Re: Hallowiener
        From: ladyglenna52@...
        8. Re: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
        From: angie forester
        9. Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
        From: "C. Jackson"
        10. No apologies
        From: "Norath Tovaar"
        11. RE: No apologies
        From: "Norath Tovaar"
        Message: 1
        Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:24:11 -0600 (Central Standard Time)
        From: "vamptasia"
        Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 18:39:31 -0800 (PST)
        From: Jonix

        Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:34:52 -0800 (PST)
        From: angie forester

        Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:40:23 -0000
        From: "C. Jackson"
        Unless they've changed the rules in the past few months [the last
        time I played Amtgard was June], I agree. It's not Amtgard. I don't
        think it's NERO[another LARP] either, I've played that before and the
        spell incantations are longer than that.
        Morick Towain
        Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas
        [aka Clon the 2nd level Barbarian of the Emerald Hills <--Amtgard
        character]
        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leah" wrote:
        > Actually, I DO do this. It's called live action role playing (LARP).
        > I play in a group called Amtgard. I don't know what group is in the
        > video, but I can tell its not Amtgard from the spell incantations.
        > But yeah, its a fun thing to do ;)
        > ~Leah
        > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Dame Caroline"
        > wrote:
        > > ROFLMAO... This is something my huband found. It is so
        > > something that we would do. I just had to share.
        > >

        > > http://iworktoomuch.com/images/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
        > >

        > > ~C
        Message: 10

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2003
          That's cool, I don't think I know any Texan Amtgarders. What events
          do you go to?

          ~Leah
          AKA Brianna of Solstice

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, angie forester
          <angelintheforest@y...> wrote:
          > i've never played amtgard but i have lots of friends in it here in
          texas - the chosen or the bobs depending on who you talk to... i go
          to events sometimes just to hang out and visit w/ people.... i've
          been somewhat w/ it since early 90's....

          > "Leah G." <leahrhg@h...> wrote:
          >
          > <Unless they've changed the rules in the past few months [the last
          > time I played Amtgard was June], I agree. It's not Amtgard. I don't
          > think it's NERO[another LARP] either, I've played that before and
          the
          > spell incantations are longer than that.
          >
          > Morick Towain
          > Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas
          > [aka Clon the 2nd level Barbarian of the Emerald Hills <--Amtgard
          > character>
          >
          > Well, that depends on where you play. Damn new 6.1 rulebook...
          >
          > Nice to find another Amtgarder out there so randomly. Do you plan
          on continuing at all, or did you quit?

          > ~Leah
          >
          > AKA Page Brianna of the Burning Lands (Amtgard)

          Lexmark
          Canada.
          > http://www.c1tracking.com/l.asp?cid=5511
          > http://us.click.yahoo.com/mOAaAA/3exGAA/qnsNAA/PJ_qlB/TM

          ----

          > There are 11 messages in this issue.
          >
          > Topics in this digest:
          >
          > 1. Re: fire breathing
          > From: "vamptasia"
          > 2. Re: Re: friday party
          > From: "vamptasia"
          > 3. Re: Re: Hallowiener
          > From: Jonix
          > 4. Photo website
          > From: lonewolf50@a...
          > 5. Re: Hallowiener
          > From: Marsali@a...
          > 6. Re: Call of the Bodice
          > From: Marsali@a...
          > 7. Re: Hallowiener
          > From: ladyglenna52@a...
          > 8. Re: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
          > From: angie forester
          > 9. Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
          > From: "C. Jackson"
          > 10. No apologies
          > From: "Norath Tovaar"
          > 11. RE: No apologies
          > From: "Norath Tovaar"

          __

          __

> [...]
          > treat Friday. Can we trick or treat for booze Sat. or will it be
          too
          > late.
          > Momma Windy
          >
          > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leslie" wrote:
          > > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Salome"
          > > wrote:
          > > > Anyone got a new topic??? How about, who's wearing a costume
          for
          > > > Halloween tomorrow??

          > > MEMEMEME!!! I am!! I'm going in my wench outfit. I thought about
          > > wearing armour but the AFB would probably think I'm a terrorist.
          Of
          > > course, I could put on the red bio bags under me armour and go as
          > > Biohazard woman LOL. OR put the red bio bags under my fire armour
          and
          > > I could be a medical incinerator LOL.
          > >

          > > SOOO who's going to greet the trick or treater's with a gassed up

          Service.

          > [This message contained attachments]

          __

          __

          > Message: 4
          > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:05:34 EST
          > From: lonewolf50@a...
          > Subject: Photo website
          >
          > Here is a new Ren Faire photo website....its mostly Kansas City and
          Muskogee
          > Oklahoma right now.....but plans for others are in the works....
          >
          > Also, short KCRF video's comming soon.....Archery
          Contest.......Pumpkin
          > Slaughter with Live Steel and Jousting
          >
          > www.fairephotos.com
          >
          > Enjoy
          >
          > Lonewolf
          > aka Barky
          > Rogue #773
          >

          > [This message contained attachments]

          __

          __

          > Message: 5
          > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:11:40 EST
          > From: Marsali@a...
          > Subject: Re: Hallowiener
          >
          > I'm *required* to wear a costume at work tomorrow - go figure - so
          I'm
          > wearin' my faire garb. ::smirk:: Altho, due to my very
          conservative, "don't show any
          > skin" store director, I'll have to keep the girls covered. Gods,
          let'm free
          > and I bet sales will increase ten fold! WHEE!
          >
          > ~ Cider ~
          >

          > [This message contained attachments]

          __

          __

          > Message: 6
          > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 22:22:10 EST
          > From: Marsali@a...
          > Subject: Re: Call of the Bodice
          >
          > ::dies laughing::
          >
          > Marc, you put it to music... I'd love to have it as the Hoot
          Wenches theme
          > song!
          >
          > ::still laughing::
          >
          > ~ Cider ~
          >

          > [This message contained attachments]

          __

          __

          > Message: 7
          > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:13:04 EST
          > From: ladyglenna52@a...
          > Subject: Re: Hallowiener
          >

          > We are allowed to wear a costume to work tomorrow. I am going as an
          Lady
          > ...of course....minus the hoops. With me pushing a med cart...the
          hoops
          > would give the old folks quite a show of my bloomers hahahahaha
          >
          > glenna

          __

          __

          > Message: 8
          > Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 20:34:52 -0800 (PST)
          > From: angie forester
          > Subject: Re: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
          >

          > leah - are you in austin and did you used to be my roommate...
          >
          > angel (angie)
          >

          > Leah wrote:
          > Actually, I DO do this. It's called live action role playing
          (LARP).
          > I play in a group called Amtgard. I don't know what group is in the
          > video, but I can tell its not Amtgard from the spell incantations.
          > But yeah, its a fun thing to do ;)
          > ~Leah
          > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Dame Caroline"
          > wrote:
          > > ROFLMAO... This is something my huband found. It is so
          > > something that we would do. I just had to share.
          > >

          > > http://iworktoomuch.com/images/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
          > >

          > > ~C
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

          Service.

          > [This message contained attachments]

          __

          __

          > Message: 9
          > Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 04:40:23 -0000
          > From: "C. Jackson"
          > Subject: Re: Taking D&D toooo far...
          >
          > Unless they've changed the rules in the past few months [the last
          > time I played Amtgard was June], I agree. It's not Amtgard. I don't
          > think it's NERO[another LARP] either, I've played that before and
          the
          > spell incantations are longer than that.
          >
          > Morick Towain
          > Captain of the Pirate Brethren of Texas
          > [aka Clon the 2nd level Barbarian of the Emerald Hills <--Amtgard
          > character]
          >
          > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Leah" wrote:
          > > Actually, I DO do this. It's called live action role playing
          (LARP).
          > > I play in a group called Amtgard. I don't know what group is in
          the
          > > video, but I can tell its not Amtgard from the spell
          incantations.
          > > But yeah, its a fun thing to do ;)
          > > ~Leah
          > > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Dame Caroline"
          > > wrote:
          > > > ROFLMAO... This is something my huband found. It is so
          > > > something that we would do. I just had to share.
          > > >

          > > > http://iworktoomuch.com/images/ogre-battle.large.mpeg
          > > >

          > > > ~C

          __

          __