Re: [Renfolks] To the folks in the back corner!

  • Kerri Moon
    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
      Aye, the Rogues do know how to have a good time. Fire praying crawfish,
      need I say more... (chuckles)

      At Excal 2003 we were the first camp site going up the hill from the faire
      right be hind the Port O'Privys. That was a great spot because of the
      traffic. We had SO many visitors, we love visitors. It was great.

      And I want to invite not only other bodies to warm by our fire but other
      musicians as well. Bring your instrument with you. Angus loves the chance
      to play with others.

      THYSTLYN GRAHAM
      The Clan of the Celtic Rogues
      Keeper of the Tombs of Knowledge
      Da Momma
      Hurricane Kerri
      Advisor to the Mistress of the Order of the Axe and Rose
      Elder of the Order of the Axe and Rose
      High Mistress of the Clan MacEwan
      Chronicler of the Family
      Warden of the Attached Crystal Sacred Balls
      Wife of Angus MacEwan High Chief of the Clan MacEwan High Lieutenant
      of the Celtic Rogues

      May Ye be in heaven a half hour before the devil knows yer dead!

      The Dark is afraid of me!

      From: "Cherry, The Lifesaver" <hippler@...>
      To: Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Renfolks] To the folks in the back corner!
      Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2003 15:13:30 -0000

      I always woundered who that was way back there... Seemed like a good
      party going on but when walking around at night I never made it that
      far... Will have to drive by this year.
      Cherry

      --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Thystlyn" <hidden_wings@h...> wrote:
      > We camp on the back row, in the back by corner by the trees. You
      > can't miss us there's pleanty of light and flags around, many
      tents,
      > and always a huge fire built by "Prince Pyro" himself Young
      Aldric.
      > If you get lost just scream out for "THYSTLYN" I'll scream back.
      >
      > THYSTLYN (that's thistle-lynn or this-lynn)

      Get MSN 8 Dial-up Internet Service FREE for one month. Limited time offer--
      sign up now! http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup
    • Lerxst
      Message 2 of 11 , Oct 1, 2003
        Aye, the Rogues do know how to have a good time.  Fire praying crawfish,
        need I say more... (chuckles)

        Yes.. I remember seeing those fire praying crawfish final w/e of Excal. I had been drinking a little and it took me a second to make I was seeing things correctly.. LOL

        Lerxst
        CHAOS
        Member of The Claw Threotine Council
        Cabin Boy of the Dark Scorpion
        DRNKNGNM# 26 - The Gneibrated Gnome
        Legion of the Skull -  Sgt. of the Dragon Pride
        Vapor the Green Dragon
        Booser
        The Bardwell Bartender
        Master of the Chocolate Cake shot
        Caretaker of Chocolate Covered Cherries
        http://www.renpics.com
        http://www.pbase.com/lerxst
        "Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
      • Lord Talon Thornwall