rensites.com updates!

  • replicant
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2003
      Hey all! I have am finally getting around to adding some new features
      to rensites.com now that another faire is getting closer ;-)

      I just got done adding usage statistics, which can be accessed via:

      http://yourname.rensites.com/usage

      Stats for www.rensites.com can also be seen this away via:

      http://www.rensites.com/usage

      Coming in the next week I plan on adding a server side e-mail virus
      scanner due to recent outbreaks, and also a web based file manager for
      those who don't have access to a ftp client.

      Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

      ------------------------------------- -- - -
      glenn
      http://www.rensites.com
      http://www.dallaslamers.org

      "Even if you do learn to speak correct English,
      whom are you going to speak it to?"

      #define WHO 1

      int main(void)
      {