Another TRF Job

  • James Huckabay
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2003
      I have a lead on another TRF job if anyone is looking.

      Caerwydden's Creations - Chainmail Jewelry

      All 7 weekends.

      If you are interested, contact me off-board & I'll
      forward any responses.

      TK

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com
    • James Huckabay
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 12, 2003
        Thanks for all the responses. This job is still open with 2 more
        positions to fill.

        TK

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, James Huckabay <Tvrnknight@y...>