Re: [Renfolks] Reminder - Necro's B-Day

  • Charlie Tamez
    Message 1 of 20 , Sep 1, 2003
      it was at whiskey dicks. laytr

      Necro of Chaos <necrofire63@...> wrote:
      Your asking me i don' t remember carrying you to the car,we'll have to video tape it next time. heheh

      Charlie Tamez <jrdarkholm@...> wrote:
      no prob, thanx for carrying me to the car, man that was a long time ago. what happen that night hahahaha

      Necro of Chaos <necrofire63@...> wrote:
      Thank you much!

      Charlie Tamez <jrdarkholm@...> wrote:
      generic birthday compliment.

      Lerxst <lerxst@...> wrote:
      Happy Birthday Brother

      Lerxst

      /slash\
      warrior
      Chaos squire to Papa Cliff
      Renegade squire to Darktanion
      Nightbreed seedling to the Army of Earth.
      Claw squire to Lord Kraven
      Protector of Lady Shadowdance
      Member of Clan Darkholm

        Storm's "Creepy Crawly" slayer
        46.7% pure/ 53.3% corrupt
        Player of the Xylophone of Doom
        Harbinger of the doomed weasel
        Faithful patron of Mc Danes Tavern
        Ogler of Tasties
        Bringer of pain and sorrow to those that defy
        Serial Drinker
        Fury's Squire to the Claw
        Member of Trash Tribe
        Crewmember of the S.M. Mead

[...]