Re: Hello Folks

  • Cindy Meeks
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 30, 2003
      Hi Drew. I'd think that since you know about Hawkwood, you can't be too new
      to the "RenLife" as you put it. Those of us who remember the wonder that
      was Hawkwood are starting to be more the old hats now. *smirks* Sorry to
      say it's not gonna happen again. However, you might want to check out Table
      Rock. Last year was their first year and it was pretty cool. Another thing
      we do is get together at a place called the Red Lion in Lewisville.
      Typically, it's held on the first weekend of the month. This month, it's
      been pushed back one weekend due to other commitments. Sooooo... there's a
      Red Lion on 8/12 that is a garb optional event. You should come out and
      play. And by the way.... Welcome aboard!

      Cindy Meeks aka
      Violet MacComyn - Chieftress of the Clan
      Proud Mother of Periwinkle MacComyn
      Lady of Lord Hightower
      Member of Chaos
      Deirdre the Violet Blade - Cabin Mistress aboard the Black Pearl
      Queen Pandemonium's Fury
      Counselor to the Queen
      Wigglin' M'Crack
      Handela Boner
      Fury of Legions of Fire (not to be confused with Chaos' Fury)
      M'Lady of the Memorable Mammories
      Most Dangerous Bodice at NTIF
      Fire and Ice - Chiller of Musketeers
      "forgive me Father for I /am/ Sin"
      Violet Ravana (whispers come from the background "Beware the hand of a
      Ravana, for their lips are poison."
    • Andrew Hamilton
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
        Thank you Ma'am, I'm glad to be here.....  Where could I find info on Table Rock?  And The Red Lion in Dallas is kinda cool I have heard the one in Lewisville is even better, LOL that's too far ahead for me to be planning things I'll keep it in mind. Thanks again,

        Drew

        "Only YOU can pervert forest fairies,"

        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
          As far as I know, there's not a lot out there on Table Rock yet. There's a
          mention on a couple of Salado Events pages. I thought I had an address for
          a brief page on it but I'm can't seem to find it if it's not a figment of my
          fevered imagination in the first place. *laughs* I'm sure that if there is
          one, you'll get the address soon.

          Oh.. and I apologize but the date I gave you on the next Red Lion gathering
          was incorrect. it's 8/9 not 8/12. That's what I get for trying to type in
          the middle of the night. In other words, it's a week from Saturday. Sorry
          if there was confusion.

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 31, 2003
             Nawww no confusion Ma'am, had not gone and looked up the date yet... Thanks for the Table info too.

            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 1, 2003
              There isn't very much info on the faire itself, this is all I've ever
              found, it's toward the bottom of the page
              http://www.allcentex.com/tablerock/trevents3.htm

              The first hit I got when I searched it though was Bast's pics from
              last year
              http://www.pbase.com/bast/tablerock2002

              And yet another set of pics
              http://www.axs4u.net/home/riptron/ren_photos/tablerock02/