HAPPY HOUR today at Sam's Boat on NW Highway

  • Cherry, The Lifesaver
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
      Hi,
      Happy Hour today at "Sam's Boat" on NY Highway by the big AMC Grand,
      just west of I-35 in the new restaurant row area.

      Sam's Boat Dallas
      10261 Technology Blvd E 214-352-5700

      Rabbit and I should be there around 5:30pm!

      New place kind of in between areas for everyone...

      Hope to see you there...
      Cherry
    • ladyglenna52@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2003
        hippler@... writes:

        <<
        Rabbit and I should be there around 5:30pm!

        New place kind of in between areas for everyone...

        Hope to see you there...
        Cherry

        Hey now,
        If you want an areas ' kind of in between areas for everyone'....you
        need to move it wayyyyyy East to include Reign, Mille and me .....say maybe
        Tyler???? LOL

        Glenna...the poor forgotten one