RE: ATTN all Pirates (or fans of Pirates) It's a movie premier - Pirates of the Caribbean in DFW, Wed. 7/9

  • Hippler, Liz A
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 7:28 AM
      The tickets are now on sale....
      then click on PLANO
      go to the calendar on the left of the page and select 7/9 and away you go.....
      Thanks,
      Liz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 4 3:24 PM
        Hey Cherry... I got our tickets... we'll be seeing ya there with garb on!!!

        Cindy Meeks aka
        Violet MacComyn - Chieftress of the Clan
        Proud Mother of Periwinkle MacComyn
        Member of Chaos
        Deirdre the Violet Blade aboard the Black Pearl
        Queen Pandemonium's Fury
        Counselor to the Queen
        Wigglin' M'Crack
        Handela Boner
        Fury of Legions of Fire (not to be confused with Chaos' Fury)
        M'Lady of the Memorable Mammories
        Most Dangerous Bodice at NTIF
        Fire and Ice - Chiller of Musketeers
        "forgive me Father for I /am/ Sin"
        Violet Ravana (whispers come from the background "Beware the hand of a
        Ravana, for their lips are poison."