Re: [Renfolks] Non Faire Activities in Magnolia?

  • Lanza Teague
    Message 1 of 8 , Jul 2, 2003
      Vamptasia, Tavern Knight, Cider and Lady Alla (I hope I got everyone),

      Thanks so much for your advice!  They are all really good suggestions.  I'll put them to the group and see what everyone wants to do.  I'm leaning to the Huntsville, Old Town Spring and Antiquing angles.

      Again, thanks so much!  You have no idea what a big help this is.

      -Lanza