Re: [Renfolks] Red Lion 407

  • l_macpolk@juno.com
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 2, 2003
      I am planning to be at the Red Lion, on the 7th, and will be bringing
      Mary
      with me.

      Leiff MacPolk
      Chief of Clanna MacPolk
      Knight Marshal of MacPolk for the Order of the Thistle
      Sword Sergeant of the Scottish Regiment

      Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!
    • Boo Bunky
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 3, 2003
        George and I are planning to come also! I'll still be in tartan and what not
        from the Highland Games, is that alright?

        Ceci

        Lady Ellen "herding cats is easier than getting cats to bathe" Stewart,
        Mistress to Quenn Magarets Bath

        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 3, 2003
          In a message dated 6/3/2003 9:11:40 AM Central Daylight Time, boochick@... writes:

          George and I are planning to come also! I'll still be in tartan and what not
          from the Highland Games, is that alright?

            But of course! ::grin:: Garb is encouraged, just be sure to leave any weapons at home. :)

            ~ Cider ~
        • Boo Bunky
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 3, 2003
            sure thing!!!! *smoooooooooch*

          • wenchorsquire@aol.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 5, 2003
              Cider William and I will be there. But we have to clean my moms old house out... We are going to have it sold by the end of June & need to have it empty... So any one in our Area who wouldn't mind helping email me off list..

              Jonix
            • Michelle in Texas
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 5, 2003
                Where are you located? I live in saginaw...north of
                fort worth.. I -think- I'm busy sat during the day ,
                but I should be free sunday...

                Message 7 of 11 , Jun 5, 2003

                  http://calendar.yahoo.com