ices page

  • Lady Alla Xula
    Message 1 of 10 , May 29, 2003
      http://users3.ev1.net/~aljonas/new/ice_winterwolf.htm

    • Cherry, The Lifesaver
      Message 2 of 10 , May 29, 2003
        OK, now you made me cry at work.... Thanks..... Nice pics.....
        Why does this keep happening to our friends....
        Cherry

        --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Alla Xula" <Dragonsax5@h...>
        wrote:
        > http://users3.ev1.net/~aljonas/new/ice_winterwolf.htm

      • AoSyzhryin
        Message 3 of 10 , May 29, 2003
          I saw the page too, and I had to bite my lip and tongue to keep
          from crying at work. I know no one really wants to hear things
          happen for a reason, so I will skip that one and just say that I
          do not know why this keeps happening to our friends, but I can
          guarantee Ice is happy now, so I, for one, am glad for that, and I
          know others are too. Whatever he did not know in life, he knows
          now in the afterlife, that he had so many people who cared about
          him it was incredible, no matter what he did. We can ask why it
          happened all our lives, but only one knows for sure, and that one
          will not answer until we meet face to face. Trust that while we
          hold Ice in our hearts, that One, however you may see him(her), is
          holding him in his(her) arms even while he is busy living it up in
          Valhalla/Heaven/The Great Beyond/Paradise (however you want to put
          it). We love you, Ice of C.H.A.O.S. Know this always.

          Love and light,
          Bri(dget)
          Tame (yeah, right) Faery of Lord Carnage and Lady Zelena of Valaast
          Tasty Extraordinaire
          Lady Elv'in of the Fae

          From: "Cherry, The Lifesaver" <hippler@...>
          Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:07:58 -0000

          >OK, now you made me cry at work.... Thanks..... Nice pics.....
          >Why does this keep happening to our friends....
          >Cherry
          >
          >--- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Alla Xula"
          <Dragonsax5@h...>
          >wrote:
          >> http://users3.ev1.net/~aljonas/new/ice_winterwolf.htm
          >>

          >------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor -------------------
          --~-->
          >Get A Free Psychic Reading! Your Online Answer To Life's
          Important Questions.
          http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

          Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
        • Stacy Dunaway
          Message 4 of 10 , May 29, 2003
            I was not lucky enough to have known ice & my thoughts go out to
            those who knew him. I did want to remind to always celebrate the life
            not the death. Your lives are much richer for having known him than
            mine is. Also you will always walk in his love.

            --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Cherry, The Lifesaver"
            <hippler@i...> wrote:
            > OK, now you made me cry at work.... Thanks..... Nice pics.....
            > Why does this keep happening to our friends....
            > Cherry
            >
            > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Alla Xula" <Dragonsax5@h...>
            > wrote:
            > > http://users3.ev1.net/~aljonas/new/ice_winterwolf.htm

          • Jessica Quintanilla
            Message 5 of 10 , May 29, 2003
              I know how you feel.
              I just have to remind myself that Red Dragon is up
              there with him.

              Jess Tastie

              --- "Cherry, The Lifesaver"

              http://calendar.yahoo.com
            • lrdmagnus@lrdmagnus.com
              Message 6 of 10 , May 29, 2003
                Message
                Well said Stacy. I feel the same way. We have lost a few rennies here at Bristol in the past few years. My thoughts and well wishes go out to all of  his fellow rennies, friends and loved ones.

                <hippler@i...> wrote:
                > OK, now you made me cry at work.... Thanks..... Nice pics.....
                > Why does this keep happening to our friends....
                > Cherry
                >
                > --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Alla Xula" <Dragonsax5@h...>
                > wrote:
                > > http://users3.ev1.net/~aljonas/new/ice_winterwolf.htm

              • vamptasia
                Message 7 of 10 , May 29, 2003

                  I can see it now.  Red dragon is passing Ice the Loki and they are staring at us laughing cause we are crying that they are not here.  Well some of us are anyways.  They are probably surrounding by beautiful belly dancers from long before and are just kicking back partying like its 1499.  *evil grin*

                  Both will be missed but definately neither will be forgotten.

                  Huggles,
                  Vamptasia  Aka Robbin
                  Mistress of the Erotic Darkness
                  Giggle Goat of the Goat Clan
                  Vampiress of Nightbreed of Midian
                  The Wolfpack chef extraordinaire

                • Lord Talon Thornwall
                  Message 8 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                    Ice was,... and will always live on,...Just as paul wickman/red
                    dragon,...erica C./starr,...and tony chapin/havoc..... thru the careing and
                    love of things ,....thru our wonderfull group........... And we thank
                    everyone for all the kind words. Im shure that the family would feel the
                    same. ........... We are to face fate,accept it,.. and carve our own
                    destinies thru this thing called life...... What comes our way, we will
                    face ,..and with that overcome. Brothers/Sisters in this life and the next.
                    I will see everyone at the whisky dicks event tonight...............TALON

                    From: "Cherry, The Lifesaver" <hippler@...>
                    Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 18:07:58 -0000

                    Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

                  • Selena
                    Message 9 of 10 , May 31, 2003
                      Wow, Talon... that was very well said, babe. Thank you----

                      -selena

                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 1, 2003
                        Oh your welcome,...Yes,...Mankind unable to change its destinie,..is forced
                        to seek it.