As long as we're posting poetry...

  • Temptress
    Message 1 of 7 , May 1, 2003
      Here ya go. :o)

      Temptress

      Bee stung lips and skin of honey
      milky white throat and golden, sunny
      hair so thick tied back, behind
      her ears so sweet and adorned.

      Be-ribboned neck and slippers small
      she moves like a wraith through the great hall
      where no one sees her 'move' at all
      she floats like a mist on the moors.

      Before the king she smiles and curtsies
      and to his question she answers prettily
      "Nay, I will not accept thee this day"
      then turning, she exits the floor.

      The king, in stately jewels and fur
      denies each single word he's heard
      and leaps from his chair in pursuit of her
      the one for which his heart is torn.

      Running nimbly and taking no time
      to think of those watching he's left behind
      he reaches the girl and bestows on her fine
      milky throat, two hands, weather-worn.

      And swiftly choking, he tightens his grip
      and lays a sweet kiss on her bee stung lips
      and with trembling breath, he sarcastically quips
      "Hell hath no fury like a king scorned".
    • vamptasia
      Message 2 of 7 , May 1, 2003
        That was cute temptress.

        Huggles,

        Vamptasia
      • angie forester
        Message 3 of 7 , May 1, 2003
          very well written temptress.. this was great.
          --- Temptress <temptresstricia@...> wrote:
          > Here ya go. :o)
          >
          > Temptress
          >

          > Bee stung lips and skin of honey
          > milky white throat and golden, sunny
          > hair so thick tied back, behind
          > her ears so sweet and adorned.
          >
          > Be-ribboned neck and slippers small
          > she moves like a wraith through the great hall
          > where no one sees her 'move' at all
          > she floats like a mist on the moors.
          >
          > Before the king she smiles and curtsies
          > and to his question she answers prettily
          > "Nay, I will not accept thee this day"
          > then turning, she exits the floor.
          >
          > The king, in stately jewels and fur
          > denies each single word he's heard
          > and leaps from his chair in pursuit of her
          > the one for which his heart is torn.
          >
          > Running nimbly and taking no time
          > to think of those watching he's left behind
          > he reaches the girl and bestows on her fine
          > milky throat, two hands, weather-worn.
          >
          > And swiftly choking, he tightens his grip
          > and lays a sweet kiss on her bee stung lips
          > and with trembling breath, he sarcastically quips
          > "Hell hath no fury like a king scorned".

          http://search.yahoo.com
        • Temptress
          Message 4 of 7 , May 2, 2003
            ><angelintheforest@y...> wrote:
            > very well written temptress.. this was great.

            Thank you. :o)
          • Temptress
            Message 5 of 7 , May 2, 2003
              > That was cute temptress.
              >
              > Huggles,
              >
              > Vamptasia

              :o) Thank you. I like that one a lot. Perhaps we should have a
              poetry folder on this board. ;o)
            • vamptasia
              Message 6 of 7 , May 2, 2003
                Mine is currently still on my website viewable by all.  But not sure If I have all the links and html corrected yet.  In the process of moving to a new domain host.  Will finish it this weekend if nothing else.

                Huggles,

                Vamptasia
              • Breanne
                Message 7 of 7 , May 2, 2003
                  Grim, great pics, as usual, from whiskey dicks last weekend.  :)

                  Breanne
                  Silvix
                  Bladefaerie