Hey Dora

  • reddogdamnit2
    Message 1 of 5 , May 1, 2003
      There are very few silly questions, and yours was not one of them.
      There are a lot of stupid answers, but that is for a different day.
      As for you being shy, it is not allowed. So just dive in and have a
      blast. Peace.
    • Dora Reyes
      Message 2 of 5 , May 1, 2003
        I for some reason will do just fine online...but once I get in a group I tend to turn into a wall flower even if there is no wall :) I don't know what happened I used to think there were no strangers.... I am mostly in the White Horse or walking around but If I know where others are I will surely walk over and try to talk...OR if ever you see a pretty blonde looking around not talking..I bet it is me...feel free to please come up and talk....

        reddogdamnit2 <davidj@...> wrote:
        There are very few silly questions, and yours was not one of them.
        There are a lot of stupid answers, but that is for a different day.
        As for you being shy, it is not allowed. So just dive in and have a
        blast.        Peace.

        "the greatest thing to learn is to love, and be loved back."

      • drenkara
        Message 3 of 5 , May 1, 2003
          WOW! A kindred spirit! I know exactly how you feel :) If you
          figure out how to overcome it, let me know!

          Caissa

          --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Dora Reyes <gemmdoras@y...> wrote:
          > I for some reason will do just fine online...but once I get in a
          group I tend to turn into a wall flower even if there is no wall :) I
          don't know what happened I used to think there were no strangers....
          I am mostly in the White Horse or walking around but If I know where
          others are I will surely walk over and try to talk...OR if ever you
          see a pretty blonde looking around not talking..I bet it is me...feel
          free to please come up and talk....

          > reddogdamnit2 <davidj@s...> wrote:There are very few silly
          questions, and yours was not one of them.
          > There are a lot of stupid answers, but that is for a different day.
          > As for you being shy, it is not allowed. So just dive in and have a
          > blast. Peace.
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

          Service.

          Message 4 of 5 , May 1, 2003
            drinking helps....but that requires money....:))

            drenkara <drenkara@...> wrote:
            WOW!  A kindred spirit!  I know exactly how you feel :)  If you
            figure out how to overcome it, let me know!

            Caissa

            --- In Renfolks@yahoogroups.com, Dora Reyes <gemmdoras@y...> wrote:
            > I for some reason will do just fine online...but once I get in a
            group I tend to turn into a wall flower even if there is no wall :) I
            don't know what happened I used to think there were no strangers....
            I am mostly in the White Horse or walking around but If I know where
            others are I will surely walk over and try to talk...OR if ever you
            see a pretty blonde looking around not talking..I bet it is me...feel
            free to please come up and talk....

            > reddogdamnit2 <davidj@s...> wrote:There are very few silly
            questions, and yours was not one of them.
            > There are a lot of stupid answers, but that is for a different day.
            > As for you being shy, it is not allowed. So just dive in and have a
            > blast.        Peace.
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            Service.

            > "the greatest thing to learn is to love, and be loved back."

            "the greatest thing to learn is to love, and be loved back."

          • Windy Smith
            Message 5 of 5 , May 2, 2003
              I haven't seen it posted this year but most of the Renfolks wear a
              dark blue ribbon on our mugs. if you look at a mug with a dark blue
              ribbon you could ask the person "is that a Renfolk ribbon" and that
              would get the conversation going. Once you find a couple of us hang
              out and you will meet a lot more.
              Momma Windy