Re: [Renfolks] Excal final weekend- Xpost

  • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
      Selena ~ Nightbreed is having a PJ party Friday night!  Bring your jammies!

      Luna
    • Lord Talon Thornwall
      Message 2 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
        Hey !,...What does that mean?

        Message 3 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
          It means that Friday night at the Nightbreed camp, there will be a bunch of people running around in their jammies or lingerie ... or flannels, depends on how cold it gets.  Should make for a fun party!

          Talon, wear your fuzzy bunny slippers!

          Luna
        • Koolagh
          Message 4 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
            Ummmm, I don't have any jammies seeing as I sleep Nekkid.  Does this count as jammies?

          • LunaFromCHAOS@aol.com
            Message 5 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
              Toga! Toga!

              Hey!  I got a great pic of you sleeping opening weekend!  and you had clothes on ;)

              Luna
            • Lord Talon Thornwall

                Message 7 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
                  Why are yall going to do that !,...You people are just tryin ta drive me  into a freakin copulation lust !        I wont be able to stay there very long in the vacinity of all those taken women dressed like that and live through the night.
                  It means that Friday night at the Nightbreed camp, there will be a bunch of people running around in their jammies or lingerie ... or flannels, depends on how cold it gets.  Should make for a fun party!

                  Talon, wear your fuzzy bunny slippers!

                  Luna

                • Jael
                  Message 8 of 15 , Apr 2, 2003
                    Well Talon, you know there's always those inflatable sheep floating around camp!!! Or Buffy! ;))

                    *runs like hell*

                    Jael

                    Message 9 of 15 , Apr 3, 2003
                      With that I would prefer the inflatable sheep,...tee,..hee,...
                      Well Talon, you know there's always those inflatable sheep floating around camp!!! Or Buffy! ;))

                      *runs like hell*

                      Jael
                      Why are yall going to do that !,...You people are just tryin ta drive me  into a freakin copulation lust !        I wont be able to stay there very long in the vacinity of all those taken women dressed like that and live through the night.
                      It means that Friday night at the Nightbreed camp, there will be a bunch of people running around in their jammies or lingerie ... or flannels, depends on how cold it gets.  Should make for a fun party!

                      Talon, wear your fuzzy bunny slippers!

                      Luna

                    • tazz of chaos
                      Message 10 of 15 , Apr 3, 2003

                        well i will have my tazz house slippers on  does that count ?????

                                Lo, I see my father before me
                                Lo I see my mother before me
                                Lo I see my brothers, sisters, n' all the way to the beginning of my line
                                Welcoming me to join them in the halls of Valhalla
                                Where the brave shall live forever

                      • angie forester
                        Message 11 of 15 , Apr 3, 2003

                          i don't know if mitch will give up his sheep for you tho talon

                          angel

                           Jael <jaelofchaos@...> wrote:

                          Well Talon, you know there's always those inflatable sheep floating around camp!!! Or Buffy! ;))

                          *runs like hell*

                          Jael
                          Why are yall going to do that !,...You people are just tryin ta drive me  into a freakin copulation lust !        I wont be able to stay there very long in the vacinity of all those taken women dressed like that and live through the night.
                          It means that Friday night at the Nightbreed camp, there will be a bunch of people running around in their jammies or lingerie ... or flannels, depends on how cold it gets.  Should make for a fun party!

                          Talon, wear your fuzzy bunny slippers!

                          Luna

                        • Jael ofChaos
                          Message 12 of 15 , Apr 3, 2003
                            Ack! I just remembered...my jammies have fluffy sheep all over
                            them!!

                            Jael

                            From: angie forester <angelintheforest@...>
                            Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 07:11:09 -0800 (PST)

                            Jael <jaelofchaos@...> wrote:Well Talon, you know
                            there's always those inflatable sheep floating around camp!!! Or
                            Buffy! ;)) *runs like hell* Jael----- Original Message -----
                            It means that Friday night at the Nightbreed camp, there will be a
                            bunch of people running around in their jammies or lingerie ... or
                            flannels, depends on how cold it gets. Should make for a fun
                            party!

                            Talon, wear your fuzzy bunny slippers!

                            Luna

                            Service.

                            Service.

                            Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

                            Service.

                            Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net
                          • Lord Talon Thornwall
                            Message 13 of 15 , Apr 3, 2003
                              Hey now thats sexy!

                              Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net

                            • Lord Talon Thornwall

                                Why are yall going to do that !,...You people are just tryin ta drive me  into a freakin copulation lust !        I wont be able to stay there very long in the vacinity of all those taken women dressed like that and live through the night.
                                It means that Friday night at the Nightbreed camp, there will be a bunch of people running around in their jammies or lingerie ... or flannels, depends on how cold it gets.  Should make for a fun party!

                                Talon, wear your fuzzy bunny slippers!

                                Luna

                              • Zac C
                                Message 15 of 15 , Apr 3, 2003