Boner Invasion - Muskogee, OK Faire

  • Robbie Sheehy
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 31 2:27 PM
      Hi all,

      The Boner Invasion weekend for the Oklahoma Ren Faire in Muskogee,
      Oklahoma will be the weekend of 16-18 May (the 3rd and last weekend of
      the faire).

      I phoned Crossroads RV park on 17 March to get prices for tents, popups,
      van & travel trailers and gave Janie the approximate number of folks
      planning to invade which is as of today a count of 26 folks.

      Tent price (based on 2 people) per night is $ 6.00
      for each 3 additional folks - $ 6.00
      Van - $ 5.00/night - Vicki & Jason
      Popups - $ 13.00/night with full hook up (water and electricity)
      Travel trailers - $ 13.00/night with full hook up

      I told Janie there would be 3 popups which are:

      Lilith & Arie
      Cider & Dafen
      Brad & Steph (if they get theirs)

      I told Janie there would be 1 travel trailer (Kim & Becka; Lee &
      Vanessa)

      I told Janie 8 tents which include the following folks:

      Micah & Charlene (2) friends of Jason & Vicki
      Terry & Diniece (2) friends of Jason & Vicki
      John (1)
      Ember & Jeremy (2)
      Jeff & JD (2)
      Shannon & Tim & little one (3)
      Beth (1)
      Vi & Tina & Danielle (3)
      Neal & Sarah (2)
      Sorcha & Danny (2)
      Brad & Steph (2) (if they don't have a popup)

      All told so far I counted 26 people.

      If anyone else wishes to join our invasion please contact me off list.

      Crossroads RV park is a 5 minute drive from faire going north along Hwy
      69. Quiet hours begin at 10:00 PM but we can drum up to that time.
      We will be in the backside of this park. There is a bathroom & shower
      facility near the park entrance.
      When you come in just tell the park person you are with the Boner Party
      and give the person my name as either Robbie or Lilith.

      T-minus 6 more weeks from this coming weekend:)

      Lilith Boner
    • irritablemtn@netscape.net
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 31 2:49 PM
        Lilith,

        If you guys are willing to change your invasion weekend to the first weekend of faire (May3,4) I could provide the Boners with a few comp tickets to the faire.

        Cheers aye,

        Mark

        http://aim.aol.com/aimnew/Aim/register.adp?promos=380455
      • irritablemtn@netscape.net
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 31 2:50 PM
          Oh, and is there any reason you have decided not to camp in the camping area ajacent to the faire grounds? If you were just unaware of them, you may want to call the Castle in Muskogee and see about camping at the faire itself.

          Cheers aye,

          Mark

        • Ron Sheehy
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 31 3:23 PM
            Mark, The last weekend is when we can get all of our people together,
            that is why it is then.

            Also, we did not hear of any new Rennie campground next to Muskogee. If
            there is, send us particulars: privies?, cost?, how much room?, any
            other info you can send us. We thought that the camp grounds there were
            only for vendors.

            Arie

          • irritablemtn@netscape.net
            Message 5 of 8 , Mar 31 3:54 PM
              I honestly do not know the particulars, but I know that playtrons were staying there last year. As I understand it, playtrons can stay there for a fee (again, I do not know what it is, I am just passing along that there is a closer campground). There are privies and I think showers. Check at www.thecastle.org. There should be some info or at least a contact number there.

              I look forward to seeing all of you at faire, but I think I will still enjoy my hotel room and hot shower in the evening. ;-)

              hehehe Papa just may make it up on stage this year. *evil grin*

              Cheers aye,

              Mark

              Message 6 of 8 , Mar 31 4:50 PM
                Hi Lord of Hands,

                We'll be visiting Papa & Becka this coming weekend and we'll check about
                on site camping at faire.

                How many comp tickets can you get???? We may be interested.

                Lilith
              • irritablemtn@netscape.net
                Message 7 of 8 , Mar 31 5:38 PM
                  Well, technically, someone is supposed to pay to get in with the comp tickets, so if you, Arie, Papa, and Becka come up I can score 3 for you. Then you could all split the cost of the 4th tic so it is really cheap.

                  Cheers aye,

                  Mark

                  Message 8 of 8 , Apr 1, 2003
                    Hi Mark,

                    We discussed it yesterday with Papa and several other Boners and it is
                    really set for us to invade the last weekend of faire. Thanks anyway.