Selena's Puppy/Scarrlett's Bday

  • Leslie J
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
      Selena...that is a most ADORABLE little dog!!! And the puppy is cute too!!! (just kidding Mitch hehehehe). Why were the pups and mom in a dumpster? I hope they weren't abandoned in one. Well I'm glad that mom and pups were rescued and found homes.

      And Scarrlett (sorry if this is a mispell) HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    • Selena <austinrengirl@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 1, 2003
        Thank you, Scorchy-poo! She's a sweet girl... got the clean bill of
        health from the vet today! And yes, they were abandoned in the
        dumpster... when the pups were just about a month old. Damned
        ignorant people! That just pisses me off when people do that sort of
        thing to helpless, innocent animals! ::i'll get off my soapbox,
        now... that is just a very touchy subject for me::

        Hugs!!
        -s