Re: [Renfolks] Re: Reminder - Scarlett's birthday

  • Vamptasia
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 28, 2003
      Happy birthday Scarlet.

      Huggles,
      Vamtpasia
    • Lerxst of Chaos
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2003
        Happy Birthday Scarlett!

        Lerxst
        Chaos
        Legion of the Skull
        Vapor the Green Dragon
        Sgt. of the Dragon Pride
        Cabin Boy of the Dark Scorpion
        Booser
        Trash Tribe
        http://www.pbase.com/lerxst
        "Don't meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup."
        Date: Saturday, March 1, 2003
        Time: All Day

      • scarlettfailte <scarlettfailte@yahoo.com>
        Message 3 of 11 , Mar 2, 2003
          Hey guys,
          Just returned from Scarby rehearsals. BRRRRR!

          Thanks to all that sent birthday wishes my way.

          Sorry I missed some at NTIF, and others at Red Lion.

          Scarlett!

        • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Feb 28, 2004

            Scarlett's birthday

            Date: Monday, March 1, 2004
            Time: All Day
          • Renfolks@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 11 , Feb 27, 2005

              Scarlett's birthday

              Date: Tuesday, March 1, 2005
              Time: All Day
            • lerxst1@comcast.net
              Message 6 of 11 , Feb 28, 2005
                Happy Birthday Scarlett

                --
                Lerxst
                You don't STINK like a peasant, you don't DRESS like a peasant, and you're certainly not ON FIRE like a peasant.