[Renfolks] Clan rules/list rules ?

  • Sorcha MacComyn
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2000
      In regards to rules on the renfolks egroup...

      I think when I first decided to make an egroup for those who frequented the faire, we didn't at the time see a need for any rules or regulations.

      Basically, as far as I am concerned, as long as people conduct themselves on the list as adults and keep the fighting offlist as much as possible, I am fine with it.

      At this time, we have no policy for kicking people off the egroups. We do not remove members, and as long as everyone plays reasonably nice, things will remain that way.

      I think, as adults, we can monitor ourselves. Sometimes one person or another needs to be reminded to take an argument or discussion off the list and email the person in private, but that hasn't been too much of a problem.

      This list is growing larger every day, and I am sure there are many people on this list who don't get along with others on the list. I think as long as we put aside our problems when posting on the list, things will be smooth.

      After all, we are all good peoples! :)

      And Syren is the Goddess of the Universe! WOO! Rock on with your Bonner self *hehehe*

      Have a good evening all,
      Trish
      Moderator del groupo
      ~Sorcha MacComyn~ Elder of the clan
      Cuffa Boner
      FREE! The World's Best Email Address @...
    • Steve Cavanaugh
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
        *looking around sleepily*- okay, what'd i miss???
        ~=( never mind, idon think i wanna know
        back ta sleep thunder

        >From: Sorcha MacComyn <Lady_Sorcha@...>
        >To: Renfolks@egroups.com
        >Subject: [Renfolks] Clan rules/list rules ?
        >Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2000 01:35:46 -0400 (EDT)
        >
        >In regards to rules on the renfolks egroup...
        >
        >I think when I first decided to make an egroup for those who frequented the
        >faire, we didn't at the time see a need for any rules or regulations.
        >
        >Basically, as far as I am concerned, as long as people conduct themselves
        >on the list as adults and keep the fighting offlist as much as possible, I
        >am fine with it.
        >
        >At this time, we have no policy for kicking people off the egroups. We do
        >not remove members, and as long as everyone plays reasonably nice, things
        >will remain that way.
        >
        >I think, as adults, we can monitor ourselves. Sometimes one person or
        >another needs to be reminded to take an argument or discussion off the list
        >and email the person in private, but that hasn't been too much of a
        >problem.
        >
        >This list is growing larger every day, and I am sure there are many people
        >on this list who don't get along with others on the list. I think as long
        >as we put aside our problems when posting on the list, things will be
        >smooth.
        >
        >After all, we are all good peoples! :)
        >
        >And Syren is the Goddess of the Universe! WOO! Rock on with your Bonner
        >self *hehehe*
        >
        >Have a good evening all,
        >Trish
        >Moderator del groupo
        >~Sorcha MacComyn~ Elder of the clan
        >Cuffa Boner
      • Tiffany Christie
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
          Sorcha wrote:
          And Syren is the Goddess of the Universe! WOO! Rock on with your Bonner self
          *hehehe*

          Damn straight! (Yes I caught it)

          Syren