UPDATE

  • Lady Morgain <Mrschase@Houston.rr.com>
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2003
      Greetings to ALL!!!

      Just a reminder about Spellbinders/Lost River Cafe Event
      tonight.Saturday Feb 1,2003.

      We are all gathering in the front at 815pm for 830 dinner..the
      dinner/show combo is 31.95 per person and drinks are extra.The show
      should be over by midnight.

      Vallet parking is in the front at no charge.

      Location is : I-10 at Silber Rd. in The Edwards Marque Center

      I did reserve extra seats just in case I did not get everyones
      responce.

      We all should have a great time, there is a lot of people in our
      dinner party.

      No luck with the after hours bar as of yet,but still checking, If we
      do not find one, we will go to either Numbers or The Engine Room for
      all who is interested in going.

      Be Safe and see you all later tonight!!

      Lady Morgain