Cleavage Queen being crowned

  • Cindy Meeks
    Message 1 of 2 , May 30, 2000
      Well.. it's official.  The Cleavage Queen Contest has entered it's final stage.  The crowning of the queen will be this coming Saturday at 4.  The ceremony will be held in the White Horse Tavern.  Can someone please make sure that I make it.. you know me... I'm always running late!  Should be interesting to see who won.

      CaVaHaW

      Call me Cindy, call me wench.  Buy me a guiness or you might get drenched
      Visit my home page at http://home.swbell.net/cmeeks/index.htm
    • Razor Wolf MacPolk
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2000
        yes and please get plenty of pix to share with everyone else