Momma Update

  • Windy Smith <windy1ps@ont.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
      Momma Update
      First I want to say Happy New Years to everyone. Hope it exceeds your
      wishes.
      Now to say I am typing with both hands this morning. I had a doctors
      appointment yesterday and he took the cast off. he said that he had
      never seen an arm heal the way mine has. I'm in a removable plastic
      brace like device and have all my joints moveable.
      I'm sore and tender but the x-rays look absolutely great. So it is
      just a matter of taking care of myself and slowly working my strength
      back up. Thanks everyone for the healing energy and well wishes sent
      my way.
      Well we are waiting for Wyndel to go eat blackeyed peas and go see
      Lord of the Rings.
      Again Happy New Year Everyone
      Momma Windy (2 handed and using 1 1/2 arms)
    • Robbie Sheehy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 1, 2003
        Hi Momma Windy,

        Happy 03:)

        So very glad to know your arm is now nearly back to normal and that hey,
        you are typing today with both hands - way to go Lass!!!!

        Enjoy the LOTR movie - it is a bit long but quite good!!!

        Lilith

        PS: It was GRANDE to see you and Brenda at Lark's this past weekend if
        only for a wee bit. Thanks for coming out.
      • Neraksnikl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 5, 2003
          Manda and I are glad to hear that all the healing energies apparently helped :o)

          Take care,

          Karen