Dickens

  • Beth Bush
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
      I'm considering going down to Dickens, too, but will depend on whether I
      have a show book in for next weekend or not. Sounds like fun tho. What kind
      of garb to wear?

      Troy
    • Dragontail
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002

        I've heard one of the ladies has some victorian garb. Storm and I are going mundane.I'll wear my Chaos shirt but that's about it. oh yeah,and some jeans and shoes.

                                                Necro of Chaos

        Necro of Chaos

        Chief Lunatic of the Macadamia Ranch

        Man who cuts metal with fire

        Swiller of Miller and things alcoholic

        Crewmember of the S.M. Mead

        Storm's Luscious Lush

        Navy Vet

      • James Huckabay
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 29, 2002
          If you are going in garb, it's Victorian era - 1840s to 1890s. Some
          of the TRF core cast always come as fancy dress Old West.

          Tavern Knight

          --- In Renfolks@y..., "Beth Bush" <signagcy@t...> wrote:
          > I'm considering going down to Dickens, too, but will depend on
          whether I
          > have a show book in for next weekend or not. Sounds like fun tho.
          What kind
          > of garb to wear?
          >
          > Troy
        • Joseph S Nichols
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2002
            On Sat, 30 Nov 2002 05:56:16 -0000 "James Huckabay"
            <Tvrnknight@...> writes:
            > If you are going in garb, it's Victorian era - 1840s to 1890s. Some
            > of the TRF core cast always come as fancy dress Old West.
            >
            > Tavern Knight

            If anyone is concerned about kilts being Victorian era, my research has
            shown
            that all officers of a regiment in the Queens service were required to
            wear the kilt,
            except in battle.

            Just an interesting bit of info.

            Gaol agus dochas,