Last 2 Weekends of TRF

  • Robbie Sheehy
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
      Dragontail,

      YES YES YES, me and Arie will be back down to TRF the last 2 weekends.
      Can't wait for 8 NOV to get here:)

      Lilith
    • Dragontail
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2002
        WOOOOO HHHOOOOO!!!!!

        Navy Vet

        RoseWhip's Sweetie
        Chief Lunatic of the Macadamia Ranch
        Squire to Lord Carnage of Chaos
        Man who cuts metal with fire
        Swiller of Miller Lite,Guiness,Mead,Ale etc.
        Harbinger of the doomed Weasel

        Do you Yahoo!?
        HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now