Sterling Silver Chain Mail Jewelry on eBay

  • SilverEyes-CSB
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2002

      Hello!  Please forgive any crosspostings this generates.  I've put a few handmade sterling chain mail pieces up on eBay.  You can see some of the pieces available through this link.

      http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=inionbrigid&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=25

      We also do custom pieces; if interested, please e-mail with requirements, and we'll provide a quote.

      Thanks!

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now