RE: [Renfolks] Re: Sacking The Corporate Villagers!

  • tazz of chaos
    Message 1 of 17 , Nov 1, 2002
      who was the main villin on masters of the universe     and i took his kingdom

       Lo, I see my father before me
              Lo I see my mother before me
              Lo I see my brothers, sisters, n' all the way to the beginning of
                   my line
              Welcoming me to join them in the halls of Valhalla
              Where the brave shall live forever

      Do you Yahoo!?
      HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now
    • Sir William

        Message 3 of 17 , Nov 1, 2002
          Message
          SKELETOR!
          I thought that is what he looked like! I love Skeletor. =)

          Scarlet Goat
          "Here's to Goat's eating Sheep!"
          who was the main villin on masters of the universe     and i took his kingdom

           Lo, I see my father before me
                  Lo I see my mother before me
                  Lo I see my brothers, sisters, n' all the way to the beginning of
                       my line
                  Welcoming me to join them in the halls of Valhalla
                  Where the brave shall live forever

          Do you Yahoo!?
          HotJobs - Search new jobs daily now

        • Lord Talon Thornwall
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 1, 2002
            OH WILLIAM YA BEAT ME TO IT....WELL DONE!

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 1, 2002
                Message
                WHO LOOKED LIKE HIM?

                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 1, 2002
                  Message
                  A coworker of mine who dressed up for halloween giggles.

                  Vamptasia

                • Neraksnikl@aol.com
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 3, 2002
                    In a message dated 11/1/02 6:57:40 AM Central Standard Time, tazz7170@... writes:

                    who was the main villain on masters of the universe     and i took his kingdom

                    That would be Skeletor.
                    http://www.he-man.org/
                    Welcome to He-Man.org!

                    Karen