TRF from Dallas, extra tickets and space

  • replicant
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2002
      I have 2 extra tickets for TRF that are good for this opening
      weekend only. One for Sat, and one for Sun. I paid $11.00 for
      each of them in advance (they are $21.00 the day of the faire) ..

      If anyone is interested in going I have an extra seat in my car
      and extra room in my tent. Would be leaving Friday around 3pm (I
      would like to setup camp before nightfall) and returning Sunday
      probally around 10ish ..

      You would just have to help out with gas and help fill the cooler
      with beer ;-) Oh, and give me $22.00 bux for the tickets, heh ..

      If interested email replicant@...

      glenn
      http://deadcities.napalm.net

      " I want to believe all of these things?
      But you caught me at a bad moment and I can't. "