Re: [Renfolks] Hmmmmm

  • Neraksnikl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002
      In a message dated 9/3/02 9:48:37 PM Central Daylight Time, talon@... writes:

      Man...THIS place is dead tonight...LOL

      Everybody must be trying to recover from the holiday. I'm a Cheeto..fried to a crackly crunch. Spent Monday on Lake Granbury. Boating and fishing.

      Karen
    • athelasundomiel
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002
        --- In Renfolks@y..., "Lord Talon Thornwall" <talon@c...> wrote:
        > READY FOR TRF BABY! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

        That makes two of us, Talon dear.

        Namarie,
        Temptress T
        (lurking under a different moniker)
      • Lord Talon Thornwall
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002
          CHOKE HER?....YOU TALKIN BOUT HENRYS WIFE AFTER WE SAK ENGLAND RIGHT?