RE: [Renfolks] RenFolksHMMMMMMMMM LOVE OR WAR !!!!

  • Leza M.
    Message 1 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002

      OF COURSE IT'S allllllllll a JOKE we are ALWAYS Playing....Aren't we ?????.....

      PLEASE ! IT WAS ONLY A JOKE!
      Message 2 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002
        In a message dated 9/3/02 9:48:37 PM Central Daylight Time, talon@... writes:

        Man...THIS place is dead tonight...LOL

        Everybody must be trying to recover from the holiday. I'm a Cheeto..fried to a crackly crunch. Spent Monday on Lake Granbury. Boating and fishing.

        Karen
      • athelasundomiel
        Message 3 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002
          --- In Renfolks@y..., "Lord Talon Thornwall" <talon@c...> wrote:
          > READY FOR TRF BABY! WWWWWOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

          That makes two of us, Talon dear.

          Namarie,
          Temptress T
          (lurking under a different moniker)
        • Lord Talon Thornwall
          Message 4 of 17 , Sep 3, 2002
            CHOKE HER?....YOU TALKIN BOUT HENRYS WIFE AFTER WE SAK ENGLAND RIGHT?