Hawkwood

  • bemusedscotsman
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 31, 2002
      I don't get to check in here as much as iI would like. Can anyone
      tell me if Hawkwood is going to happen this year and if so, where I
      can buy season passes at.

      Be good to all and a merry day to every one.
    • vamptasia
      Message 2 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
        Unfortunately Hawkwood is no more for present. Not sure if or when it will
        start up again. But there is always TRF TRF. giggles

        Take care, Live Safe, Play in the Shadows, and Search the Night for the
        Wondering Fire Fairies.

        Vamptasia Aka Robbin
        Mistress of the Erotic Darkness
        Legends of the Shadows
        The Wolfpack chef extraordinaire
        www.vamptasia.com
        > I don't get to check in here as much as iI would like. Can anyone
        > tell me if Hawkwood is going to happen this year and if so, where I
        > can buy season passes at.
        >
        > Be good to all and a merry day to every one.

      • cherrybooser
        Message 3 of 14 , Aug 1, 2002
          No not this year.... But there will be a new faire out there next
          year. If all goes well there will be a New Years party there for the
          rennies this year. Join savehawkwood@yahoogroups.com for updates.
          Cherry

          --- In Renfolks@y..., "bemusedscotsman" <sarcasmicme@y...> wrote:
          > I don't get to check in here as much as iI would like. Can anyone
          > tell me if Hawkwood is going to happen this year and if so, where I
          > can buy season passes at.
          >
          > Be good to all and a merry day to every one.
        • signagcy
          Message 4 of 14 , Aug 20, 2002
            This reminds me of the e-mail that has gone around forever about A Reason, A
            Season or A Lifetime........Hawkwood existed for a reason - a different
            reason for everyone that experienced it......and was a Season in our lives.
            It served it's purpose - everyone has their own special, private memories of
            being there - things we did, people we met, a peacefullness we felt being
            there. Those memories will never fade - we're all just supposed to be doing
            something else at this time.

            I hate to see all the ugly things being said on here by Rennies against
            Rennies. The think the thing I love the most about all the wonderful people
            I've met since joining the Rennie Ranks is that everyone is so accepting,
            understanding and loving of everyone else. We're all a big family - albiet
            a bit dysfunctional at times, but what family isn't? This person who
            started this controversy, who won't even name themselves, is obviously
            taking life a little too seriously right now and is pretty jealous of those
            of us that do not. You can do your job well - be it in the mundane world or
            as a paid performer at faire - and still have fun and be accepting of other
            people who aren't living life exactly as you are. We all get what we
            particularily need from faire - that's why we go there. Be happy for other
            people - don't put them down for enjoying faire in their own way. Life is
            too short to go that negative route.......and there is too much fun to have
            with wonderful friends in the process!

            Troy