Re: [Renfolks] Digest Number 1061

  • Panther
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
      Hey Angus...a welcome back for you, even though I
      don't think we've met yet. :-) Will you be at TRF
      Halloween invasion? I will. Maybe we can meet then.
      There's still a million people I have to meet. LOL
      Hard to miss me though. I'm the chick with the BIG
      drum and hair flying all over the place at drum jams.
      hee hee

      Later,
      Panther

      http://sbc.yahoo.com
    • Guy Hoyle
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 3, 2002
        Wow! I didn't realize that there were so many "Panthers" associated with
        RenFaires; I think I've known at least one or two thers, neither of them
        chicks.

        Guy